A HOLIDAY SURVEY
WHICH OR WHAT DO YOU PREFER …
1. Get kissed under the mistletoe or in the snow?
Under the mistletoe
2. Santa or Rudolph?
3. Egg nog or hot cider?
4. Decorating the tree, or putting lights on the outside?
Decorating a tree because it’s inside, where it’s warm and toasty
5. Warm cozy fires or sleigh rides?:
Sleigh rides are fun if the weather’s not freezing cold.
6. Snow ball fight or snowman?
Hmmmmm, snowman because I like building things … my aim is way off during a snowball fight and I get hit a lot.
7. Caroling or Christmas stories?
Caroling because I love singing the familiar Christmas songs.
8. Red or green?
Red because I look fantastic in red.
1. Best Christmas present received?
As a kid, probably my Cabbage Patch Kid, Joella Jan.
2. Favorite Christmas memory?
I don’t think I have a favorite Christmas memory … but I remember catching my younger sister crying because she didn’t get a Cabbage Patch Preemie.
3. What’s the number one thing you want for Christmas?
A high def TV … wait, world peace.
4. Do you send thank you notes?
Yes, a very good habit my mother instilled in me when I was younger. I remember “forgetting” to send thank you notes one holiday, and my mom found out and made me write thank you notes for Christmas presents I received from aunts, uncles, etc. in February. That was the last time I “forgot” to write thank you notes.
5. Did you wake your parents up early to open presents?
Of course … what kid didn’t?
Categories: Jennifer Elliott