Back when I had cable, I used to watch “Inside the Actors Studio” with James Lipton on a regular basis. One of my favorite episodes starred Robin Williams, who just absolutely killed the answers. My ribs ached from laughing so hard after the episode. I love listening to the actors’ stories about their childhood, parents, and profession, but my favorite part is the 10 questions at the end. Even though I’m not an actor and I will never be on the show, I still want to honestly answer the never-changed questions.
1. What is your favorite word? love
2. What is your least favorite word? the C-word
3. What turns you on? date night with my husband
4. What turns you off? spiders and other tiny little bugs
5. What sound do you love? beautiful piano music
6. What sound do you hate? wounded animals crying
7. What is your favorite curse word? m@&$#*f@%ck&!
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? backup dancer and singer
9. What profession would you not like to do? anything in the medical and political fields
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? “Welcome to heaven, my child.”
Categories: Jennifer Elliott