Over the past few weeks I have been just killing it with shirt refashions! Of course, I have had my fair share of failures but I’m incredibly happy to add a few new shirts to my closet. For my latest shirt refashion, I took one of my shirts that was little bit too snug and one of Charlie’s old work shirts.
What I did:
- removed partial back panel from the green shirt
- removed back panel from Charlie’s shirt
- created a couple of pleats in plaid panel
- added plaid back panel to green shirt
- added fake front plaid shirt tails (can’t think of the correct term)
I love how this shirt turned out, and I’m excited to delete another pin from my Pinterest board. As much as I love finding inspiration on Pinterest, I don’t mind deleting my pins after successfully copying it. Life is good.